Open Admin Customized Set Up
Getting Open Admin for Schools ready for a particular school is the real heart of the matter.
It requires consultative work between three people or groups:
1. The school's administrator(s) who can make policy decisions including course names, designations, grading (marking) scales and the power to say what a report card should have on it.
2. A manager or secretary with knowledge of school procedures and access to all student and teacher-related information.
3. A hands-on data-input specialist, hopefully with enough technical knowledge to change a few text files if necessary.
If you have all of the above, then you're ready to do it yourself following the Open Admin User Manual.
If you would like someone who's done it before to organize it and ask the right questions at the right time of the people who know, probably a secretary and a principal, then this Open Admin Set Up Service is for you.
All you have to do is to be ready to look for or make lists of students, teachers, courses and dates for us.
Choose it below, and we'll get your Open Admin ready for your school.
Set up is not as difficult as it is detail-oriented and time-consuming. It takes at least a week depending on how many students and teachers and courses you have and how complicated your system is.
- Calendar (school-year) configuration -- enables attendance
- Grading (marking) scales(s) -- enables gradebooks and report cards
- Teacher input
- Course scheme creation
- Course-creation and teacher assignment
- Enrollment * once students have been added**
* NOTE: INPUT Of students and their related information is not included. We will show you how; you don't want to pay for our time to type for you.
**E-mail support is extra; it is suggested that you purchase e-mail support for at least your first term, if not the second while you get your feet wet.
***Scheduling is separate. Use the contact form to let us know what your scheduling needs are.